for independent living
Better safety at home by discreet tracking of sleep routines
- Enabling caregivers or family members to track the bed routines and sleep habits of the elderly are especially useful when the individual is living independently or unsupervised.
- Tracking sleep quantity and sleep quality, heart and breathing rates, heart-rate-variability and movement activity can allow for early intervention of a change in health.
DISCLAIMER: QS+CARE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR DIAGNOSIS OR MONITORING OF A DISEASE OR OTHER CONDITIONS.
“The efficiency of our personnel in home care has improved in the metrics of functional efficiency and better-quality encounters by approximately 20%.”
Stella Kotipalvelut Ltd.
Push notifications via the app:
- In the evening the user did not go to sleep in the typical time window
- In the morning the user did not leave the bed in the typical time window
- During the night the user did not return to bed in preset delay
- The user is in bed but there is no tossing & turning for a given period of time
Whole solution overview
The QS+CARE is for the purpose of evaluating daytime activities’ impact on recovery and sleep quality, and in tracking bed exit and occupancy for fall and wandering prevention. In this intended use it is not a medical device and the data is not intended to be used for diagnosis or monitoring of disease or other conditions.